On the 12/12/12 (what a lovely date) at 20:12 (an appropriate time). We have released version 0.9.0 of our plugin. This version included a major rewrite of our settings and administration page. Moving from the single very long page with oh so many options to a slick tabbed interface.
This version is not only cosmetic but it also included two major features enabled by the settings new advanced tab:
1. Inclusion of debugging support: Now we will be able to give you better support using the plugin ability to create logs, and allow remote debugging.
2. Advanced parsing rules: This feature allows you to change the way texts are being broken for translation on your site. It allows a much finer granulation and fitting the engine to your specific use case.
However – be warned, those features, although well tested are marked advanced and experimental. Use them only if you understand what you are doing.
There are so many other features and bug fixes included, that many of them deserve their own post, but for now, lets go over the change log:
* A new language selection widget based on select2 (Very nice select box with flags)
* Added ctrl keys for quick navigation of previous/next blocks (Improves speed of working with the interface)
* A new option that allows to reset the configuration file to the recommanded defaults
* Css fixes for twenty twelve theme
* Avoid loading the subwidgets in the admin pages
* Removed distinction between editable and viewable languages, now a language can only be active or disabled
* Updating jQueriUI to 1.9.2 (jQuery should now be 1.6+)
* Fixes the z-index for the old style dropdown (patch by chemaz)
* Fixes the bug with the coupling of Chinese simple and traditional
* Fix bug preventing upgrade from very old versions
* Suppress notices when widgets are created directly with our function
* Avoid rewriting urls in the default language, mainly effected canonicals
* Our script is needed when the widget allows setting of default language
* Finally solved the problem with MSN translate and CR/LF
In the days following the initial release, three bugs have been uncovered and fixed, if something simple is not working, make sure to refresh your files.
Fiefia 'i he polokalama ko 'eni!