Transposh has been alive for the last 10 years or so. We have constantly kept the plugin updated on our site here, and tried to make sure the wordpress.org version works.
As the versions drifted apart it became increasingly hard to maintain two versions. Hence the wordpress.org version got neglected.
This is changing starting with today’s release of version 1.0.0 on wordpress.org and the full version 184.108.40.206, which will be the new standard here (full versions will end with an additional .1)
What are the differences between the versions?
- The wordpress.org version has a 5 language limit, and does not include any widgets.
- The full version has more features, no language limits, widgets support, and a backlink to our site (which you may opt to remove – read the terms)
What else is new in this version?
- Fully tested with PHP 7, should remove annoyances and deprecation notices
- Source map support for our scripts, allowing to debug them with ease
- Switching from FirePHP to Chromelogger.
Enjoy using this version!