We are very proud to present this release of our plugin.
This version, in addition to normal enhancements and bug fixes, finally integrates professional human translation with a basic integration with OneHourTranslation.com professional translation service.
The way this works is the following:
- Go to OneHourTranslaion.com and create an account
- Use the account details generated and insert them to Transposh’s settings page
- When using the translation interface, an admin (and only an admin) will see a “One Hour Translation queue” button
- Pressing this button will add the phrase to a queue, another click will dequeue the item
- 10 minutes after the last phrase was added a translation project will be generated on one hour translation
- Give it an hour (or less from our experience) and the translations will appear on your site
- Everybody is happy and you actually support the Transposh project (Yay!)
This is rather new, so if Murphy strikes, just contact us and we’ll do whatever we can to make things work.
Now, for the rest of this release:
- Fixed flag of Swahili to Tanzania as noted by Ed Jordan
- Lots of fixes to backup service
- Fix for a parser bug when having translate in default language following a select element
- Fixed XSS reported by Infern0_ (big thanks!)
- For programmers: Added a global function to return the current language “
- Seems like Lybia has a new flag too 😉
- Fixed widget IDs containing a backslash so that we’ll pass w3c validation
- Updated jQueryUI to 1.8.23 to avoid conflict with jQuery 1.8 used by some themes
- Portuguese (Brazil) translation by Amilton Junior
Our operators are waiting for your feedback, if you get a busy signal, try contacting us again!
P.S. This is the very first version to have passed 1,000 daily downloads, we are humbled.