We are happy to present you all with our newest wordpress plugin release. This is a rolling release that does not include any major changes or something that is too groundbreaking. So we’ll just walk over the changelog and explain the news.
- We have imported some improvements to the simple html dom which serves as the base to our parser from a new upstream release, not much news here
- Allow setting of a post/page language with a simple select box. This is not a new feature, as this could have been handled in the past my adding the tp_language meta to the posts manually, however it does simplify the process, and it also make sure that translate default language is turned on so that the feature will actually work.
- Warn about some conditions that we can’t fix and a user should probably be aware of. Currently there are two condition we notify about, which are the ones that made most of our support questions to date. First we warn about low memory conditions, and we urge people to increase their php memory limit (or switch to a decent hosting service). The second warning is about the lack of APC or similar which can improve the performance dramatically (zvakare, switch to better hosting!). The warnings can be safely removed by pressing the small X symbol and the side which will assure that you won’t see those warnings in the near future.
- Allow collecting of anonymized statisics upon user consent. Please please allow us to gather some data! we really want some vanity statistics like we are running on 1 zillion sites and are translating a gazillion pages per second!
- Fixed some minor warning notices reported by users. No longer will your logs be clogged after removing our ads!