This version adds a fix for supporting mysql 4.1. If the previous version worked fine for you there is no need to upgrade.
Today we are releasing version 0.1.2.
There are no new features in this release, but it does represent a more solid code base thanks to comments and reports from our users.
We urge you to test it and as always – give us feedback.
Just two days after 0.1.0 we have decided to release 0.1.1, there’s nothing major in this release – but thanks to some nice feedback we got, we were able to resolve some issues quickly
sezvo nguva dzose – you are welcomed to download it and test it on your site.
And remember! we are here to help 😉
Today we are releasing version 0.1.0, the most notable changes for this release is the support for an automatic translation mode which will translate all the content on the page to the target language without user intervention. This serves as a base for human translation to improve the results (and they need it!).
We have also added many languages to the default list which you can see on this page sidebar.
Performance and installation issues that were discovered in previous releases were fixed and some code was added to add better support for IE8, keep the feedback coming!
Nhasi isu kusunungura shanduro itsva kuti anowedzera rutsigiro maviri zvinhu. Wokutanga kukwanisa kuwana rakashandurwa RSS Feeds, ose mushandisi inoda kuita nokunyora magwaro kuti chikafu pamusoro rakashandurwa peji.
Chechipiri chine kuvandudzika pakushandurwa inowanikwa iyo rinobvumira mushanduri kuwana mazano kubva makombiyuta turusi (kushanda shandurudzo yegoogle) uye kurishandisa somubatsiri nokuda rokushandura muitiro.
Tichiri yakazaruka kwazvo mazano enyu, chete nesu runhare.
Update – 08/03 – Munhu nematambudziko kugadzwa, kusvikira isu kusunungura rinotevera Version, ndapota gadza shanduro 0.0.2 wokutanga pane ndiwedzere kuva 0.0.3