This version adds a fix for supporting mysql 4.1. If the previous version worked fine for you there is no need to upgrade.
Today we are releasing version 0.1.2.
There are no new features in this release, but it does represent a more solid code base thanks to comments and reports from our users.
We urge you to test it and as always – give us feedback.
Just two days after 0.1.0 we have decided to release 0.1.1, there’s nothing major in this release – but thanks to some nice feedback we got, we were able to resolve some issues quickly
Ngu nzäm'bu̲ – you are welcomed to download it and test it on your site.
And remember! we are here to help 😉
Today we are releasing version 0.1.0, the most notable changes for this release is the support for an automatic translation mode which will translate all the content on the page to the target language without user intervention. This serves as a base for human translation to improve the results (and they need it!).
We have also added many languages to the default list which you can see on this page sidebar.
Performance and installation issues that were discovered in previous releases were fixed and some code was added to add better support for IE8, keep the feedback coming!
Today we release a new version that adds support for two features. The first one is the ability to get translated RSS feeds, all the user needs to do is subscribe to the feed on the translated page.
The second feature is an improvement to the translation interface which allows the translator to get a suggestion from a computerized tool (currently working with google translate) and use it as a helper for the translation process.
We are still very open to your suggestions, Contacte ko ngekihe.
Actualización – 08/03 – Anyone experiencing installation problems, until we release the next version, please install version 0.0.2 first and than upgrade to 0.0.3